Panera Bread TV Commercial, 'Food Interrupted: Plants'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kevin Curry and Rip Esselstyn partner up to create a hearty, plant-based meal for firemen. They bring a three bean chili into the fire station and recommend adopting a "meatless Monday" tradition. Panera Bread believes plant-based eating can have a positive impact on health and the environment.
- Panera Bread
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Phelps Group ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Media Agency