Kay Yow Cancer Fund TV Spot, 'Just One'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Kay Yow foundation says that one woman per minute is diagnosed with cancer; however, it knows the power of one. It says that just one daughter, mother or wife can make a difference and that one adds up. The foundation hopes to help "just one" of the many lives effected by cancer.
- March 09, 2019
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund
- “The Power of One”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- View All Screenshots