Finish Your Diploma TV Commercial, 'Nia'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Nia shares her story of her struggles in school and at home. She met Nornise, who she calls her mom, who started helped her get her on track to a great future. At 24 years, Nia got her high school diploma with the help of Nornise. The Dollar General Literacy Foundation offers resources to find free classes to finish your high school diploma.
- Finish Your Diploma
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.