SafeAuto TV Spot, 'Paper Towel Shirts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a unique infomercial parody, SafeAuto presents the "paper towel shirt." A product designed for messy eaters to stain their shirt without worry. The spokeswoman says to stop throwing your money away and to start throwing your shirt away instead. Plus, the "paper towel shirt" is fashion forward, patriotic and has free Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, the "paper towel shirt" isn't real, but what is real is the savings that customers can get when switching to SafeAuto Car Insurance.
- January 08, 2019
- SafeAuto Car Insurance
- Get a free quote and save up to 25 percent on car insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots