Lean In TV Spot, 'Vince Carter on Encouraging Girls to Lead'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Vince Carter knows, growing up, boys see role models everywhere. Basketball players like Giannis Antetokounmpo, LeBron James, James Harden, Stephen Curry and Russel Westbrook are all examples who show boys who they can be. As a father, Vince is concerned that his daughter doesn't get to see herself as a leader or boss because the world doesn't cheer girls when they speak up or take the lead. Vince believes it's up to us and organizations like Lean In to encourage his daughter to anything she wants to be.
- April 09, 2019
- Lean In
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Vince Carter ... Athlete, Atlanta Hawks , Boston Celtics , Charlotte Hornets , Chicago Bulls , Diana Taurasi , Elena Delle Donne , Giannis Antetokounmpo , Golden State Warriors , Houston Rockets , James Harden , Kyrie Irving , LeBron James , Los Angeles Lakers , Milwaukee Bucks , Oklahoma City Thunder , Orlando Magic , Portland Trail Blazers , Russell Westbrook , Stephen Curry
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots