SimpliSafe Super Bowl 2019 Teaser, 'Fear Is Everywhere'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This man is simply trying to mow his lawn in peace, but he keeps making eye contact with a trio of leery neighbors on the other side of the hedge. They look up from their smartphones and speak in unison about the creepy guy Janet saw in the park last night. In an uncanny monotone, the three keep dishing up paranoid observations and conspiracies about the terrors plaguing their suburb, be they a suspected package thief, an opossum or a python purchased on the Dark Web. A menacing robot awakens the man from this horrible nightmare, and he stares out the window at the rainy night outside, wishing that he could be less afraid. SimpliSafe says that it might be able to offer up a solution during Super Bowl LIII on Feb. 3, 2019.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Aigner Edgerson ... Neighbor with bun, Donald Lee Gipson ... Neighbor with glasses, Lola Paja ... Woman with glasses
- Preacher ... Creative Agency