Common Sense Media TV Commercial, 'Dinner at Grandma's'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Grandma and grandpa take extreme security measures to ensure a device-free dinner when their family visits. A smartphone is confiscated at the door and the family must follow a guidance stanchion to a walk-through metal-detector, baggage scanner and watchful guard dog. As if that weren't enough, grandpa is waiting with a security wand in hand to catch any devices that may otherwise slip through the system -- like a phone hidden in a hollowed-out book or concealed in a striped sock. Common Sense Media believes there are some places devices just don't belong.
- Common Sense Media
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “A Common Sense Idea From Common Sense Media”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.