Purplebricks TV Commercial, 'Salon: Save Yourself From Commisery'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Things get weird at a salon when one woman says she didn't use Purplebricks to sell her house. She says she didn't know what she'd get from them but the salon worker tells her that the agents do everything from start to finish along with helping their clients save thousands of dollars. After the woman who sold her home realizes that she paid all that commission for nothing, she gets so angry that she rips off the wax, losing her entire eyebrow.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Save Yourself From Commisery”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Nikki Bon ... Woman with missing eyebrow