Capital One Cafés TV Spot, 'Where It Starts: How Banking Should Be'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A Capital One spokesperson says building a better bank begins with looking at something old and asking, "Really?" The man then reveals the inviting design of a Capital One Café, where he claims employees are there to help you, not sell you, and there are no fees or minimums. The spokesperson urges customers to open an account in just five minutes.
- December 19, 2018
- Capital One (Banking)
- “What's in Your Wallet?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots