YellaWood TV Spot, 'The Woodland's Most Wanted: Control Room'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a quiet suburban neighborhood, a group of beavers is planning a heist. They're looking for more wood for their dam, but they won't settle for just any building material. Two brave souls are sent out to investigate the goods. One almost gets caught, but thanks to some quick thinking and posing as a lawn ornament is in the clear. They report back to the control room that the wood in question has no Yella tag, which is cause for an immediate abort mission. YellaWood says if it doesn't have a Yella tag, you don't want it.
- March 29, 2019
- YellaWood Pressure Treated Pine
- “If It Doesn't Have This Yella Tag, You Don't Want It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots