Wells Fargo Control Tower TV Spot, 'This Is Jerry'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jerry, a Wells Fargo member, has a gym membership although he doesn't use it. Not to mention the unused music subscription and five different video streaming services he doesn't even watch. His confused look when he finds out he is still paying for these things shows that he may need to rethink his finances. Luckily, Wells Fargo says its Control Tower service can help Jerry see his recurring payments in the Wells Fargo app and help Jerry cancel a few things and appreciate the team at Wells Fargo who is helping him save money.
- March 27, 2019
- Wells Fargo
- “This is Wells Fargo”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots