PETA TV Commercial, 'Teddy Tackles Trauma'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A teddy bear is scooped off the ground, put in a cage and transported to a lab. While on an operating table, the toy is injected with chemicals, gutted and then thrown in the trash. The scene then shows an operating table after an animal was experimented on. PETA wants you to join it in to help stop animal experimentation.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “A Real Animal is Someone. Not Some Thing.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Teddy Bear