Rakuten Super Bowl 2019 TV Commercial, 'How Do You Say "Rakuten"?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rakuten says it's the shopping site that gives you cash back. But, this Super Bowl LIII ad shows that some people can't seem to figure out how to pronounce the name. The company sets up a machine that rewards people with briefcases of money whenever they correctly say "RACK-uh-ten." It's time to celebrate!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “A More Rewarding Way to Shop.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.