La-Z-Boy TV Commercial, 'Design Tips: Color Schemes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
La-Z-Boy interior designer Stephani Wagner recommends selecting a color scheme based on how you want the room to feel. She says that blues, greens and purples can be used to create a calming space, while warm colors help create energizing spaces. You can even find a piece of art or accessory to inspire the color palette for an entire room.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Live Life Comfortably.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RPA ... Creative Agency, RPA ... Media Agency