Sufix Advance TV Commercial, 'The Mono That Thinks It's a Braid'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sufix says that the fish that think they're bulldogs, freight trains and torpedo you need its Sufix Advance. The line is said to mimic a braid, reduce friction and have lower stretch.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Sufix Sufix Advance
- “The Mono That Think It's a Braid”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.