L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference TV Spot, 'Women Who Want More' Feat. Amber Heard, Song by TRIBE
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Actress Amber Heard says she's all in when she believes in something, so if she's committing to blonde, the color has to be great. L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference hair color is made with a translucent gel that is designed to last up to eight weeks for women who want more life in their color.
- January 06, 2019
- L'Oreal Paris Hair Care
- L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Superior Preference Hair Color: 6R Light Auburn, L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Superior Preference Hair Color: 8-1/2A Champagne Blonde (Cooler), L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Superior Preference Hair Color: 3 Soft Black
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots