The Foundation for a Better Life TV Commercial, 'Patience' Song by Bobby McFerrin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a man smooths the sidewalk he just laid, he notices a young boy who walked through the wet cement to say, "Hi." Although his hard work has been ruined, the man calmly picks the boy off the wet sidewalk and starts to fix the pathway. The Foundation for a Better Life knows you have patience in you and asks you to pass it on.
- The Foundation for a Better Life
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.