Major League Baseball TV Commercial, 'Opening Day: 2019'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young boy watching the Pittsburgh Pirates is surprised by his dad with a hat. As the boy grows older, his hat never leaves his head. When he's fully grown, with a daughter of his own, he passes the hat on to her as they enter PNC Park on an opening day. The MLB begins play on April 1, 2019.
- Major League Baseball
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- 2019 MLB Opening Day (expires: 04/01/2019)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.