Colgate TV Commercial, 'Every Drop Counts'
Colgate uses their Big Game commercial to shed light on the cost of running the faucet while brushing one's teeth. A multicultural swath of people appear at the gushing spigot to wash fruit or just have a drink. Since leaving on the faucet can waste up to four gallons of water, Colgate advocates for more conservative water practices.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Please Turn Off the Faucet.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Agency, Red Fuse Communications ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment