Purina Pro Plan Sport TV Spot, 'Westminster Best in Show'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Flynn was declared Best in Show at the Westminster dog show, and his owner was in disbelief about his Bichon Frise's win. Caring for a dog that has attended over 170 shows in one year involves a lot of pampering and making sure he stays healthy and happy. Flynn's owner feeds him Purina Pro Plan Sport and says that the nutrition positively affects Flynn's coat and attitude, and Purina believes its pet foods can fuel the champion in your life as well.
- February 13, 2019
- Purina Pro Plan
- “Nutrition That Performs”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots