Redfin TV Commercial, 'Things You Don't Do Anymore'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Remember the days when connecting with friends meant dragging a corded phone around the house? Or, how about when you wanted to get in shape, so you picked up the latest Jazzercise VHS? Or, perhaps the most painful, when selling your house meant using dial-up internet and giving a real estate agent a big commission? Redfin wants to change the way you sell your home by charging a one-percent listing fee and making sure its agents get more eyes on your home so that you can sell quickly and get the best price possible. If you're ready to stop living in the past, Redfin encourages you to reach out to its agents.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- John Fulton ... Man