American Public University TV Spot, 'Nursing on the Front Line'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This woman knew she wanted to be a nurse in high school when she realized that nurses are at the front line for everything. From carrying out physicians orders to advocating for patients, she says these are some of her favorite things about her job. With her nursing degree from American Public University, she's been able to make a difference in her patients lives. APU invites you to advance your education goals in 2019.
- December 17, 2018
- American Public University
- “Proudly Educating Public Service Professionals.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Tierney ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots