Chime TV Spot, 'Early Payday: Puppies Metaphor'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a man sees that his coworker's cubicle is full of puppies, he asks what's going on. The woman claims she's now banking with Chime, which means she gets paid up to two days early. And the puppies? They're just a visual metaphor for how warm and fuzzy her banking experience makes her feel. Seeing that her co-worker is still confused at the sight of puppies in a cubicle, she explains that it's kind of like an analogy.
- May 10, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots