University of Florida Health TV Commercial, 'Problem Solvers: Dog Food'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a young boy notices that his dog always crashes into the kitchen cabinets whenever he runs in for food, the boy decides to do something about it. He creates a trail of kibble leading to the food bowl so that his dog has to slow down to get every last bite. University of Florida Health says when its doctors spot a need, they get to work, such as providing deep brain stimulation to help patients with Parkinson's disease.
- University of Florida Health
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.