Google Pixel Slate TV Commercial, 'I'm Dying: Pixel Slate'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Various people see the dreaded one percent battery on their laptops and tablets. The people exclaim "I'm dying!" and search for the nearest power source. The owners of these devices go to great lengths to get themselves plugged in. Google says if you are tired of charging, its Chromebook Pixel Slate has an all-day battery life so you won't have to charge in the middle of something important.
- Google Chromebook
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Google Pixelbook Pixel Slate
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Amazon, Best Buy, Google Store
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.