Doritos Super Bowl 2019 Teaser, 'Now It's Hot' Ft. Backstreet Boys, Chance the Rapper
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Backstreet's back! And this time they have a new member to help them promote Doritos' Flamin' Hot Nacho chips: hip-hop star Chance the Rapper. Why do they want it that way? The answer will be revealed during Super Bowl LIII on Feb. 3, 2019.
- January 17, 2019
- Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho
- Events & Venues
- 2019 Super Bowl LIII Feb 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots