Creative Planning TV Spot, 'What If Restaurants Were Like Investment Firms?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a group goes out for dinner at a posh restaurant called Jimmy Say, they are told by the waiter that the only offering that night is "Sardine Surprise." The friends object, but the waiter insists, saying that Jimmy gets commission from every sardine sale. Creative Planning says it isn't like most investment firms and doesn't collect commission or hidden fees from any clients.
- January 13, 2019
- Creative Planning
- “Wealth Management Redefined”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots