Universal Orlando Resort TV Spot, 'Wake Up Where the Action Is: $150'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a young girl wakes up, she realizes her bed is floating down a river, right past a roaring dinosaur. Another girl awakens on Skull Island and watches as King Kong crushes her alarm clock. Finally, a young boy opens his eyes to discover the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Universal Orlando Resort encourages everyone to wake up where the action is with passes to its three epic theme parks. For a limited time, customers can save up to $150 when they book by March 14, 2019.
- January 14, 2019
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Get up to $150 off (expires: 03/14/2019)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, FL
- King Kong
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, TM Advertising ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots