FriXion Erasable Pen TV Spot, 'Disney XD: Josh'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A boy draws a sketch of himself and his friend Josh with a Pilot FriXion Erasable Pen. His friend is a total girl magnet, and it makes the boy a little jealous. He tries erasing Josh's facial features to make him less attractive. When he ends up erasing the figure all together, the little girls still love Josh because he "isn't clingy." The purchase of FriXion pens benefits organizations that are working to end bullying in schools.
- July 19, 2016
- Pilot Pen
- “Power to the Pen!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency, TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Media Agency
- Disney XD
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots