TD Ameritrade TV Spot, 'Custom Sousaphone Alerts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Nicole Sherrod of TD Ameritrade steps out of her office to find an old man playing the sousaphone -- a big, brass horn. Referring to the musician as "kid," Gary the janitor introduces him as his new alert system, notifying him of any changes in the market. Nicole informs him that the thinkorswim app already offers custom alerts and allows clients to act on opportunities with one tap -- looks like Gary's new alert system is already old news.
- July 18, 2016
- TD Ameritrade
- TD Ameritrade thinkorswim
- “Custom Alerts.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots