American Cancer Society TV Spot, 'Advantage Humans: Anger'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman is in the backyard of her home splitting logs into smaller pieces. As she continues to split wood, emotions begin to appear on the woman's face, a bit of anger and frustration building up. A narrator speaks about anger, and how people deal with their anger. He also mentions that anger gives cancer two options. Either get out of the way, or get rolled over. The woman wipes her brow, picks up a bundle of wood that she just split, and walks into her home where she tosses a piece of wood onto the fire before comforting her cancer stricken child.
- November 03, 2015
- American Cancer Society
- “Help Save Lives.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- DDB ... Creative Agency, DDB ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots