GoGurt TV Spot, 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Lightsaber'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A teen opens the fridge to find Star Wars Limited Edition GoGurt with lightsabers on the tubes. Standing in his kitchen, he swings around the GoGurt while making lightsaber sounds. His friend pauses the dramatic Star Wars music and asks if he is going to do this every time he grabs a GoGurt. They agree, and his friend starts the music again while the teen continues making lightsaber sounds. "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is in theaters Dec. 18, 2015.
- November 02, 2015
- Lucasfilm Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens, Go-GURT Star Wars: The Force Awakens GoGurt
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots