American Cancer Society TV Spot, 'Victory'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lauren, a new mother, was diagnosed with breast cancer while she was six days pregnant with her son Niko. Her and her husband speak about the trials she's faced while being sick and the importance of hope. American Cancer Society urges people to give to their organization and help people like Lauren.
- November 12, 2015
- American Cancer Society
- “Give. Save Lives.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Creative Agency, DDB ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency, Corra Films ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots