The New York Times TV Commercial, 'The Truth Is Hard'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A cacophony of audio clips and sound bytes from news programs play over on-screen text trying to define what "the truth is." Whether the assertion is that alternative facts are lies, that the media is dishonest or that we need to protect our borders, the information is obfuscated by the background noise and quickly fades to the next claim. The New York Times proclaims that, while the truth is hard to find and to know, it is more important now than ever.
- The New York Times
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Truth Is More Important Now Than Ever.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency