BPI Sports 1.M.R VORTEX TV Spot, 'Routine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A point-of-view shot depicts a man waking up in the morning, getting dressed in BPI Sports-branded clothes and preparing an energy drink with a supplement called 1.M.R VORTEX. As the man takes his first sip, the neurons in his brain fire electrical charges. His heart begins beating more quickly, and his blood start flowing faster. Using his new-found energy, the man sprints through a street lined with graffiti-splattered buildings. Two other VORTEX drinkers wearing BPI Sports gear are shown working up a sweat as they lift weights and jab at a punching bag. Once all three seemingly reach a point of exhaustion, they push past their limits and continue their rigorous workouts.
- January 21, 2016
- BPI Sports
- BPI Sports 1.M.R VORTEX
- Get a risk-free 10-day trial
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots