PGA TV Spot, 'Thanks' Featuring Ira McGraw Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In 2008, PGA professional golfer Ira McGraw Jr. saw a 13-year-old boy named Lester Bell sneak through the fence at Cedar Crest Golf Course in Dallas. Bell had problems in his home life, so McGraw offered him a job on the golf course. After three years, McGraw became Bell's legal guardian. Since then, Bell has never given up golfing. PGA urges viewers to share their own stories about thankfulness online.
- January 27, 2016
- Professional Golf Association
- “The Best Stories End in Thanks”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Cedar Crest Golf Course, Dallas, TX
- Ideas United ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots