Maybelline New York Brow Drama Pomade Crayon TV Spot, 'The Perfect Brow'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Models Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn demonstrate Maybelline New York's new product, the Brow Drama Pomade Crayon, which is the company's first pigmented wax crayon. Maybelline says its product will shape and color your eyebrows in one swipe.
- January 18, 2016
- Maybelline New York
- “Make It Happen”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Gotham Inc. ... Agency, Gotham Inc. ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots