MassMutual Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance TV Spot, 'Years Ago'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman cooks a casserole for her friend whose spouse recently passed away. The woman and her husband discuss getting life insurance. When the woman doubts that a company would cover them, her husband brings up MassMutual's Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance, for which customers cannot be denied for health reasons.
- January 21, 2016
- “160 Years of History”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Martino Flynn, LLC ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots