Subaru TV Spot, 'National Geographic Channel: Love Your Park'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lori Epstein, a photo editor for National Geographic children's books, drives through the winding roads of Virginia's Shenandoah National Park in her Subaru. After she parks, she takes pictures of deer and other wildlife in the area. National Geographic Channel and Subaru are collaborating to educate children about national parks.
- January 25, 2016
- “Confidence in Motion”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Shenandoah National Park, VA
- Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency
- National Geographic
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots