LookDifferent.org TV Spot, 'Day of Heroes: Claudette Colvin'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Gloria Malone, founder of the blog, "Teen Mom NYC" speaks about Claudette Colvin, and her involvement with the Montgomery Bus Boycott. She also speaks on how Rosa Parks was chosen to be the face of the Civil Rights movement over Claudette Colvin.
- January 20, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots