James Patterson "NYPD Red 4" TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Author James Patterson holds up a copy of his novel "NYPD Red 4" in one hand and plays with a pile of diamonds with the other. He assures his audience that the jewels are real and informs them that the book is about the theft of millions of dollars in diamonds just like them. He asks if a treasure like that is worth killing over, to which he responds with, "Absolutely!"
- January 27, 2016
- Little, Brown and Company
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots