Starbucks TV Commercial, 'Latte Macchiato vs. Flat White'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two Starbucks baristas make drinks, one a latte macchiato and the other a flat white. Starbucks highlights the differences between the two. The latte macchiato has foamed whole milk, full espresso shots and the milk goes in before the espresso. The flat white has steamed whole milk, ristretto espresso shots and the espresso goes in before the milk.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Starbucks Flat White, Starbucks Latte Macchiato
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Myles Rodney ... barista