trivago TV Spot, 'Too Many Things at the Same Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The trivago guy tries to shave, fasten his belt and drink coffee at the same time, but it doesn't work out too well. He then pops into a suit and talks about how trivago focuses on comparing hotels to give customers the best price.
- January 18, 2016
- trivago App
- “Hotel? trivago”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Publicis ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots