Hooyman Cordless 40V Lithium Pole Saw TV Spot, 'Maximum Reach'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As rock music plays in the background, a hunter gets out his Hooyman Tree Saw to clear a shooting lane for hunting or a path through the woods. As he takes it out of its bag and puts it together, Hooyman highlights some of the features of the pole saw: It is portable and lightweight at 9.7 pounds; It has an 8" in-line saw; It collapses to 48"; and it runs on a 40v lithium battery. Fully extended, Hooyman says the cordless saw will allow for 16 feet of reach to cut the tall branches that are blocking your shooting lane view.
- January 27, 2016
- “Premium Tree Saws”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots