Time Warner Cable Home Wi-Fi TV Spot, 'Honey'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Something is absolutely hilarious to a man who's using Time Warner Cable Home Wi-Fi to watch a video on his tablet. He can't stop laughing as he wanders throughout the house calling out for his honey -- she has to see this. Eventually, he finds her upstairs watching the same video on her laptop, cracking up. He walks away in defeat, disappointed that he didn't get to show it to her first.
- February 09, 2016
- Time Warner Cable
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots