Delta Air Lines TV Commercial, 'Tell the World'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a jet engine starts up in a spiral and radio chatter can be heard, people across the world are also preparing for many different endeavors. A voice-over in the commercial talks about moving forward as a skier propels herself down a mountain and a rocket blasts off from the ground. Delta Airlines wants to tell the world, "we are coming for you."
- Delta Air Lines
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Keep Climbing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Digitas ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, MKG ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency