Zillow TV Spot, 'Reggie's Home'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man named Reggie spruces up his living room and welcomes his guests with warm embraces. Through voiceover, he explains that he grew up with 14 people living in a four-bedroom apartment in the Boston projects and that he is the first kid in his family to buy a house, which he purchased via Zillow.
- February 15, 2016
- Zillow App
- “Whatever Home Means to You, We'll Help You Find It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Reggie Currelley ... man in blue shirt, Everett Booth ... Father with glasses and gray hair, Rosemary Thomas ... mother who hugs her son
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots