Priceline.com TV Spot, 'When Life Lessons Are on the Line'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father enjoys some basketball play time with his young daughter when he realizes he wants to take her to a big game in San Antonio. In the scenario where he books a hotel on Priceline and takes his daughter to the basketball game, they meet former Spurs player David Robinson who gives his daughter great life advice. If they don't go to San Antonio, they watch the game from a bar where they run into former NBA player Latrell Sprewell who tells the little girl that success is "failure that hasn't happened yet." When life lessons are on the line, Priceline doesn't want hotel costs to get in your way.
- February 18, 2016
- Priceline.com Mobile App
- “Whatever's On the Line”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Ellen Kuras ... Director of Photography
- BBDO ... Agency, Ocean Media ... Media Agency, O Positive ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots