Gatorade G Series Orange TV Spot, 'Counter Attack'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" is transformed into a poetic rap while soccer players train and play and train and play. The spoken word artist calls their hard work brilliant, phenomenal, incredible and inevitable. To replenish themselves for more running, passing and playing, the athletes drink Gatorade, which the brand says will give them the electrolytes they need to keep them going..
- June 28, 2016
- Gatorade G Series Orange
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TracyLocke ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots