Denny's TV Spot, 'The Grand Slams: Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The creators who made "Moons Over My Hammy" teamed up with the studio that delivered Robot Chicken to announce "The Grand Slams", a story of romance and bromance. Featuring breakfast food characters like Bacon, Eggs, Sausage and Bacon, "The Grand Slams" is a story of good and evil, but mainly just breakfast.
- June 30, 2016
- Denny's Original Grand Slam
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Anomaly ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots